Home Depot, Inc., recognized as Home Depot, is a US-based multinational company specializing in the home improvement niche. The chain of home improvement retail stores was founded in 1978 and is currently listed as a public company on New York Stock Exchange. Home Depot, Inc., has its headquarters in Cobb County, Georgia.
The company is undisputedly the largest retailer in the home improvement industry of the United States. Besides the United States market, Home Depot also serves in 10 provinces of Canada and 32 states of Mexico along with Mexico City.
The company has a workforce of over 500,000 people, with 70 distribution centers in the United States and over 2300 stores in the United States and Canada. The company’s large workforce also makes it one of the largest companies in the United States.
Having said that, the company needs a very strong human resources management system to manage such a big workforce spread across South and North America. Therefore, Home Depot has developed a self-service system for their employees to access their payslips, tax forms, and other useful resources regarding their jobs.
In this ultimate guide to getting your paystubs and W2s from Home Depot, we will explore different options current and former employees can capitalize on to get their statements from Home Depot. So let’s get into it.
- Current employees and associates of Home Depot can log in to their ESS and access paystubs as well as Form W2 under the Pay and Taxes section. They can easily view, download, and print their current or historical statements.
- The company’s former employees have a separate portal where they need to verify their inactive status before accessing their paystubs and Form W2.
- The former employees can also choose to request HR and receive their W2s at the mailing address.
- The username and password used for ESS is the same one issued by the company for logging into the myApron portal at Home Depot stores and facilities.
How To Get Home Depot Pay Stub and W2s As Current Employee?
If you’re currently working at Home Depot, you won’t need separate portals or software for accessing your paystubs and W2 forms. Here are the methods you can capitalize on for getting both W2s and paystubs from Home Depot:
Self Service Portal
The self-service portal of Home Depot for their employees is called my THDHR.com, and it is a complete dashboard for the employees and associates of the company. The portal allows employees to self-service and manages their attendance, time logging, and schedules. Besides, the portal gives access to several workforce tools, benefits, and corporate policies toward their associates.
The self-service dashboard of THDHR.com is for current employees who want to access their payslips and tax forms. The self-service dashboard allows you to review your employee profile, view and print your old pay statements and tax statements, or enroll in a payroll card. Besides you can also modify your tax withholdings, activate your direct deposit information, update your mailing address, review your leave of absence information, and more. The portal works 24/7, and you can access your resources without any limitations.
Here is how the current employees of Home Depot can access their paystubs and W2s from the self-service portal:
- Visit the official website of THDHR here.
- Click on Self-Service, and it will open the homepage for the self-service dashboard.
- Click on Current Associates, click here to log in, and it will redirect you to the new page.
- Enter your store number or choose the other location option if your store number is not available.
- Enter your user ID and password in the empty fields and click on login.
- Once you’re signed in, you can check your current or historical payslips under the pay and taxes sections. Current employees of Home Depot can access their current or historical W2 forms under the same section.
If you face any issues logging in to the Self-Service dashboard, accessing your payslips and tax statements, or are unable to download the statements, you can contact the HR department of Home Depot. The support center of HR will help you resolve the issue and facilitate logging back into your self-service portal. Besides, if the problem persists, they will provide you with your payslips and W2 according to your request.
The contact number for the THDHR support center is 1-866-698-4347. You can also reach out to them by email address: [email protected]
Get By Mail
Current associates of Home Depot also have the option of receiving their statements at mailing addresses. However, the facility of mailing is available for only tax statements and forms. Therefore, if you’re a current employee of Home Depot, you can request the HR department to dispatch your current or historical W2s to your updated mailing address.
You can update your mailing address via the self-service portal of Home Depot.
How To Get Home Depot Pay Stub and W2s As Former Employee?
What if you quit your job at Home Depot but want your W2 for the current year? Or even you might need to access your historical pay slips for tax purposes or personal reasons. Here are options for former Home Depot employees to access their historical pay stubs and W2s.
Self-Service Portal For Former Employees
The self-service dashboard of Home Depot is available not only for present associates of the company but for former employees as well. THDHR system also facilitates the company’s past employees so that they can access their historical pay slips and tax statements.
Here is how to log in and get access to your paystubs and W2 as a former employee:
- Visit the self-service webpage of myTHDHR.com here.
- Click on Former Associates and Associates on LOA, and click here to the login option.
- It will open a webpage for you where you will need to authenticate yourself as one of the former associates. Provide your last name in the first empty field.
- Enter your date of birth and the last four digits of your SSN or SIN in the next two fields.
- Enter the security word in the empty field or click Try another if you cannot decode it.
- Once all fields are filled, click on Continue to Security Verification.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your verification and then sign in as an old associate to access your payslips and tax statements from Home Depot.
The second option for former employees is to contact the company’s HR department and seek their assistance to get access to the W2s. You can request the department to issue your W2s or other tax statements at the mailing address provided to the company. Besides you can also contact HR if you face any issues logging into the self-service portal for former associates.
How To Register For Home Depot Pay Stub Portal?
If you’re a new employee of Home Depot who hasn’t registered for the self-service dashboard of THDHR, here is the step-by-step guide to complete your registration process:
- When you join the company, you will be given a dedicated username/ID and password for logging into MyApron(Home Depot portal for accessing resourcing in-store).
- Once you’ve logged into MyApron here, search for New Associates Information Center.
- Complete your electronic onboarding documentation and also undergo the signup process for direct deposit(electronic pay deposit).
- You can also review and edit your employee profile after signing up.
- There is no need for separate registration and ESS enrollment, as you will use the same credentials for logging into the portal.
How To Reset Forgotten Password?
If you forgot your password for the employee self-service dashboard, here is how to reset it:
- Visit the ESS webpage of Home Depot here and click on Forgot Password.
- If you want to change or reset the password, click on Forgot Password or Change Password.
- It will open a new page where you can choose between Email or Text Message, RSA Token, or Other Method. If you’re enrolled on Workday/Supplier Hub/Contractor Depot, you can choose Email or Text Message. Choose RSA Token if you have a registered token. If you’re accessing the portal from Home Depo Network, you will click on the Other method.
- Follow the on-screen prompts according to your chosen option and reset your forgotten password to a new one.
Can you get paid early at Home Depot?
Yes, you can get paid earlier at Home Depot. All you have to do is find your invoice on the ESS of the company and click on the pay Earlier button to get your pay earlier than the due date.
What is my Home Depot work email?
When you’re working at Home Depot, the work email associated with every employee has the following format: [email protected]. For instance, if you’re John Doe, your work email will be [email protected].
What is the pay period for Home Depot?
The company has a longer pay period than a week. The usual practice followed by Home Depot is a two-weeks pay period which means that you get two paychecks in a month.