Target Corporation is a US-based retail stores chain that was founded as Dayton’s discount division in Minneapolis in 1962. Target is the eighth largest retail store corporation in the United States, with over 1948 stores and 51 supply chain facilities. The corporation is listed as a public company and is a part of the S&P 500 Index.
If we talk about the workforce of Target stores, the company has over 409,000 people associated with and working in different departments. It makes Target’s employees a sizeable workforce, and there can be many challenges when managing such a big workforce. Therefore, the company has been automizing the processes of payroll, HR, etc., to increase convenience at both ends.
If you’re a current or former employee of Target wondering how to get the monthly paystubs, this article is for you. Providing online paystubs, Form W2s, etc., is also part of Target’s automation process of HR. Therefore, we have created this ultimate guide for you to know how to get your Target paystubs as a current or former employee.
- Target is the eighth largest retail store chain in the US, with a large workforce of over 409000 employees at different levels of hierarchy.
- If you’re a current employee of the company, you can access your paystubs via the MyTime for Target portal on Target computers, the mobile app, or the online portal. Besides you can also access your documents via paperlessemployee.com.
- Former employees of Target can also log in to their paperlessemployee.com account or contact the HR department to get access to their current or previous pay stubs.
How To Get Paystubs From Target As A Current Employee Of Company?
If you’re currently working at Target or just joined the company, you must be concerned about getting access to your official statements, documents, and monthly pay stubs. So here are different ways you can get your paystubs from Target as a current employee of the company:
Target has a big workforce, and the usual practice adopted by the company is to facilitate the employees by providing online services. So here are the ways you can access your paystubs online:
Via MyTime For Target Portal
MyTime for Target is an online portal of Target where customers can access their information. Whether you want to view and access your Form W2s or paystubs, MyTime for Target portal is the first solution for current employees of Target.
You must log in to the portal with your credentials and access your information from there. Register on MyTime for Target and track your work hours, pay stubs, Form W2s, and other related statements. The method remains the same whether you’re an hourly employee of Target or work otherwise.
Paperlessemployee.com is yet another way to get access to your paystubs and W2s as a current employee of Target company. Paperlessemployee.com is a self-service portal where employees of different companies can register and log in to their company’s dedicated URL.
The format to open the specific company’s page on paperlessemployee.com is as follows:
You will need to create your account on paperlessemployee.com by providing your employee ID, SSN, date of birth, etc., and authorize the account registration. Create your username and password that you will use for future logins.
Note: If you want to log in to your paperlessemployee.com account as a Target employee, you should use the link provided in Workday.
Via Target Computers
If you want to access your paystubs as a current employee of Target, you can view your paystubs during your shift hours. Target Computers installed in the service rooms allow you to view your paystubs online via MyTime For Target portal. No data charges will be applied when using the MyTime for Target app on Target’s computers. All you have to do is to log in to your account via credentials or fingerprint and access your paystubs on the go.
Via MyTime for Target App
Lastly, you can access your payslips, work hours, paystubs, etc., on the go from the convenience of your mobile phone. MyTime for Target app is available on the Android Play store. You can install the app on your mobile phone and sign in for hassle-free access to your payslips.
Contact HR Office
If you cannot access your paystubs via paperlessemployee.com or MyTime for Target, you can always contact the HR office to resolve the underlying issue. However, you can also contact the payroll department or HR office if you want to receive your pay stubs at the mailing address. The company will dispatch your paystubs to the mailing address on your special application for it.
Can You Get Paystubs As A Former Employee Of Target?
If you have been working at Target in the past, but you need to access your old paystubs, you might be wondering how to do it. However, the first thing we need to answer is if it is possible to access your paystubs as a former employee of Target.
So the answer is yes! You can get your previous paystubs from Target if you have been associated with the company in the past. How will you get access?
Let’s leave it for the next section.
How Can You Get Your Target Paystubs As A Former Employee?
If you’re a former employee of Target, here is how to access your paystubs from the company:
- You can use your previous credentials to log in to your paperlessemployee.com to access your paystubs easily. You can also get access to your old W2s from Target via the paperlessemployee.com
- If you cannot log in to your paperlessemployee.com account, you can contact the company’s HR department and request your previous pay stubs. You can go and pick up your pay stubs from the company.
- Lastly, a former employee can also request the HR department of Target to mail the previous paystubs to him at the mailing address provided to the company. However, if you change the address after leaving the company, inform them about your updated mailing address.
How To Register For Target Paystub Portal?
If you just joined Target, you must be wondering about registering for MyTime for the Target portal. Here is how to log in to your account with Target:
- Visit the official webpage of MyTime for Target portal here.
- Click on Log On, which will open the Target Computing Resources registration page.
- Click on New User and enter the required information on the next page. You will need to provide the last four digits of your SSN and Date of Birth. Click on Continue.
- Once you have completed the personal information verification, follow the on-screen prompts to create your user ID and password.
- Verify the password, and you’re good to go. You can use the same credentials for your future logins to MyTime for the Target app and portal.
Logging In And Password Resetting Of Target Paystub Portal?
Here is how you can log in to your Target paystub portal easily:
- Visit the Target Pay and Benefits webpage to log in to the portal here.
- Click on the Click Here button under Current Team Members on the left side of the screen.
- It will redirect you to the login page for the Target paystub portal.
- Enter your login ID and password you created during the registration process. Click on Login, and you’re good to go!
- Once logged in, you can access your paystubs, W2s, leaves, benefits, and a lot more relevant information regarding your employment at Target.
If you forgot your password, here is how to reset it:
- Visit the official webpage of Target to help the team members here.
- Click on the Reset Password button under the Can’t Remember Password instruction.
- It will open a new page where you have to provide your login ID for ID verification. Click on Continue.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to reset your Target paystub portal password. Save your password at a secure place, so you don’t get in trouble in the future.
1. What are the benefits of working at Target?
The benefits of working at Target include a good salary and a good work-family life balance. However, these are not the only benefits because you also get health benefits, mental health counseling, education assistance, etc. The company also pays importance to the financial well-being of the employees.
2. Is there a way to get my pay stubs online?
Yes, as discussed above, you can get your paystubs online by logging into your Paperless Employee account or the online portal of Target paystubs.
3. What is the highest pay at Target?
The highest paying job at Target is of a Senior engineer who gets around $56.08 per hour at the company.
4. Does Target give employees a bonus?
Yes, Target has a policy of annual bonuses for all employees who achieve the company’s performance objectives. 75% of the base salary is awarded to good performers by Target.
5. Does Target hold a paycheck?
No, Target doesn’t hold the first paycheck of the employees. The company pays its employees after every two weeks.