Many of us know about Quickbooks, TurboTax, Credit Karma, Mint, and other related financial software. However, not everyone knows the company behind these financial solutions facilitating business worldwide.
Intuit Inc. owns Quickbooks, Credit Karma, TurboTax, etc., and is headquartered in Mountain View, California. Scott Cook and Tom Proulx founded the American business software company in 1983 in Palo Alto, California.
Scott Cook, the co-founder of Intuit, previously worked at Procter and Gamble. His experience with computers enabled him to think about a replacement of paper-and-pencil-based accounting with computer software.
He started looking for a programmer, and his search ended at Stanford when he met Tom Prolux.
Quicken was the first software developed by Tom Prolux, and Microsoft brought the competitor of Quicken, Microsoft Money.
However, Intuit kept on working to improve its solution. In the late 90s, the fierce competition from Microsoft forced Intuit to focus on other products like Quickbooks and TurboTax.
According to the stats of 2021, Intuit had 14,200 employees working at different locations around the world. The financial software company facilitates other businesses but also has to manage its workforce.
Therefore, we have curated a complete guide on how Intuit employees can get their pay stubs and W2s from Intuit.
How To Get Intuit Pay Stubs As Current Employee Of Company?
If you’re one of the employees working at Intuit in any division ranging from Quickbooks to Intuit Mint, you can access your monthly pay stubs in the following ways:
The most common and popular way to access your Intuit pay stubs as an employee of the company is using the payroll department.
Here are the steps you need to follow for accessing, printing and downloading your Intuit pay stubs:
- Open the official portal of Intuit Payroll on your computer or mobile web browser.
- Provide your login credentials provided by your company in the empty fields.
- Click on login, and you will access your payroll portal dashboard.
- Click on the Paychecks option in the main menu, and the list of all pay stubs will open up.
- You can choose if you want to access current or previous pay stubs.
- The relevant pay stub will be displayed on your screen depending on your selected pay period.
- You can print the hard copy and also save the PDF file on your device.
Contact HR Department
If you’re unable to access your portal or your employer has not provided you with the login credentials, here is what you need to do:
Contact the HR Department or payroll department of Intuit and ask the relevant personnel to provide you with an appropriate resolution. You can also request the payroll department to provide you with printouts of your pay stubs for the specific pay period(s).
You can also contact Intuit’s customer support to help you resolve the problem and allow you access to the payroll portal.
How To Get Intuit Pay Stubs As Former Employee Of Company?
If you had previously worked at Intuit and switched your job but need to access your pay stubs, here is what you need to do:
Contact Payroll Support Team
You cannot access the Intuit payroll portal as a former company employee. Therefore, you will need to contact the payroll support team of Intuit Inc.
Once you have contacted Intuit payroll team, they will ask you to provide the following information:
- Full Name
- Social Security Number
- Employment Dates
- Or any other relevant information asked by the payroll support team
The payroll support team of Intuit will help you retrieve your pay stubs for specific pay periods. You can contact the payroll support team at the following number:
Send an Email To Payroll Support
Besides contacting the payroll support team of Intuit on the phone number, you can also send an email to the payroll support team to retrieve your pay stubs.
You can explain the reason why you need to access your old pay stubs from Intuit and the pay period you want your pay stubs for. The support team might ask you for further verification to prove your employment at Intuit.
The email address of Intuit Payroll Support team is as follows:
Regardless of how you contact the Intuit team, you might need to pay a fee for retrieving your pay stubs from Intuit.
It is not confirmed that Intuit will ask you to pay a fee, but many employers require their employees to retrieve their old documents for a fee.
Besides, the retrieval of pay stubs might take time, so you should plan accordingly to apply for the previous pay stubs from Intuit.
How To Get Intuit Form W2 As Current Employee Of Company?
Form W2 is called Wages and Tax Statement, and the employer provides all employees with their Form W2s by the end of January.
Similarly, Intuit is also required to provide its employees with their Form W2 before the tax filing season every year.
As a current employee of the company, you have the perks and rights to access the online workforce portal of Intuit and access your paychecks, tax forms, and other relevant documentation.
Therefore, the most simple way to access your Form W2 from Intuit is via the payroll portal. However, there are other alternatives to getting your W2 Form from the company.
Follow these simple steps to access and download your Form W2 via Intuit Payroll Portal:
- Open the Intuit Payroll Portal on your web browser from your computer.
- Enter your login credentials in the empty fields and click on login.
- You will get access to your payroll dashboard. Next, look for the Taxes option in the main menu.
- Go to the Taxes menu, and you will see several options. Click on Annual Forms.
- It will open up the dashboard with your W2 Forms for the current and previous years. Choose the year for which you want to view W2.
- Review your Form W2 and confirm that accurate information is printed on your form.
- You can view, print, and download your form to keep documentation of your records.
Via Mailing Address
Like all employers, Intuit also facilitates its employees if they want to receive their Form W2s or other tax forms at the mailing address.
However, you will need to put forward an application to receive your paper Form W2 at the updated mailing address. Intuit’s payroll department will dispatch your Form W2 for the specific tax year to your mailing address.
How To Get Intuit Form W2 As Former Employee Of Company?
The former employees of Intuit might need to access their W2 for the current tax year if they worked at Intuit for a part of the current tax year.
Since you lose access to the online payroll portal of Intuit after quitting, you will need another way to access your W2s or other tax forms.
So here is what you need to do to get your W2 from Intuit as a former employee of the company:
- Call the Intuit Payroll Team on their helpline or email address. The helpline number is 1-866-729-2925, and the email address is [email protected].
- They will ask you to verify your employment and identity. Therefore, you will need to provide your full name, SSN number, employment dates, etc.
- Once the payroll team confirms your identity, you will have to provide them with information about why you need to access your W2s and the tax year information.
- The support team will send your W2s for specified tax years to your mailing address. Therefore, make sure to confirm your updated mailing address with the team to avoid any inconvenience.
How Can Customers Of Intuit Provide Their Employees With Pay Stubs And W2s?
If your employer has purchased services of Intuit for payroll processing or workforce management, you will need to log in to Quickbooks Workforce software with credentials provided by your employer.
By registering for Quickbooks Workforce, you will be able to access your monthly paychecks, time log, total pay, time off balances, and tax forms.
Follow these steps to access your paystubs and W2s online via Quickbooks Workforce:
- Set up your Workforce account and sign in via the website of Quickbooks Workforce.
- Select PayChecks or Tax Forms to access your information.
- In the case of paychecks, choose the pay period for which you want your paychecks. For taxes, select the relevant tax year to view your W2 Form.
- You can view, download, and print your documents easily.